MY REDEEMER LIVES.

Here I am once again,
Going through agony and pain.
Shedding tears of sorrow,
Wondering if I'll have strength to face tomorrow.
Tossed here and there by the wins of despair.
Fighting my battles alone in fear.
Easily being struck by the devil's darts.
Leaving me to die with a wounded heart.
With my last bit of strength, I cry "Lord forgive me!!"
Though almost doubting if he will,
for many times I stabbed Him in the back.
Yet hoping He'll accept me back.
Then out of nowhere I see a light,
a light so bright darkness tries to hide.
And then I hear a still small voice.
Small, but able to calm all storms.
Gently saying to me;
"My child your sins are forgiven"
With joy filled up in His heart,
He gladly holds me in His arms.
My sins, my pains, my guilt and shame
He's taking them all tossing them away.
My chains He's breaking, my hope He's restoring
My heart He's healing, my life He's renewing.
My past He's trading for a future so bright,
My rags He's taken, giving me a garment so white.
My heart He's softened, my spirit He's broken.
And now I stand before Him pleasing.
With a heart full of joy, I now rejoice
to Christ my Savior, the Son of God.
For now I know "My Redeemer lives".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAITH

LIVING AT PEACE

Don't Awaken Love