TEACH ME LORD (A POEM).



Teach me Lord to do your will,
 to rise and soar on eagle’s wings.
Teach me Lord to see beyond this moment here,
and to believe that there is nothing left to fear.

Teach me Lord to pick up my cross and follow you,
 and do diligently all you ask me to.
Teach me Lord to watch and pray;
and to discern wisely so I don’t go astray.

Teach me Lord to live like You,
and to live with a heart of gratitude.
Teach me Lord to shine my light,
 to walk by faith and not by sight.

Teach me Lord to honor You:
not just with my words, but with my attitude.
Teach me Lord to respect all;
either big or small, rich or poor.

Teach me Lord to boldly speak the Truth;
and to allow it dominate my thoughts, and actions too.
Teach me Lord to become who you say I am,
more than a conqueror, and an overcomer.

Teach me Lord to number my days;
and to acknowledge You in all my ways.
Teach me Lord to live a life free of sin,
that I may be found in your sight pleasing.

And above all, help me Lord, to learn of you, and be of a meek and lowly heart.

AMEN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAITH

LIVING AT PEACE

Don't Awaken Love