THE JOURNEY (a POEM).






Getting saved, what a wonderful experience.
I must say, it’s the best thing ever.
Because now I’m free from the bondage of sin,
The devil no longer has power over me.
God’s turned my life in a whole new direction,
And now I see the world from a new dimension.
All I wanna say is “FATHER THANK YOU”,
For accepting me back though I was a fool.
 For taking me out of the miry clay and mud
And setting me on Christ the Solid Rock.
I now boldly set out on this journey
Knowing fully well that my Father’s got me.
A journey to the Promised Land.
To discover and become all HE says I am.
Tough, I know this journey will be,
But “in me” is all the strength I need.
The road is crooked, and narrow too,
But His Spirit I have to see me through.
Though I know I might grow weak and faint,
I don’t care, because I’ve got His Grace.
The devil has laid his traps and dug his pits
But GOD has put HIS Angels charge over me.
With my mind renewed, and my strength restored,
I put on my full armor and pick up my cross.
And like a city set on a hill,
The whole world will see my light shine for HIM.
AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAITH

LIVING AT PEACE

Don't Awaken Love